On Friday,15th September,2017, the Youth Employment Agency inaugurated its board at the Agency’s Ministry; Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations(MELR). The swearing-in ceremony was performed by the Minister, Ignatius Baffour Awuah at the Ministry’s conference room, witnessed by some staff of MELR, YEA and members of the press.
Members of the board includes;
1. Mr Samuel Awuku -Chairman
2. Mr. Justn Kodua Frimpong -Member
3. Hon. Bright Wireko-Brobbey(Esq) -Member
4. Mr. James Osei Quarshie -Member
5. Mr. Eugene Narh Korletey -Member
6. Mr. Victor Donkor -Member
7. Mr. Emmanuel Sin-Nyet Asigri -Member
8. Dr. Kwame Amoako Tuffour -Member
9. Nana Yaa Ansua -Member
Their mandate is to;
• Ensure the proper and effective performance of the functions of the Agency;
• Approve plans for the career development and sustenance of youth employment;
• Generally, control the management of the Agency on matters of policy; and
• Formulate plans for the disbursement of funds of the Agency.
The Agency would like to congratulate our new appointed Board Members and welcome them to the Agency.